Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Academy Awards Show - March 2, 2014

The Academy Awards Show - March 2, 2014

Ellen DeGeneres gave us, not only the TV audience but the Stars themselves, the chance to experience a relationship with the Show this year.   I was digging into the pizza box with everyone else, even though I wasn't there.  I was surprised too when Ellen appeared in the audience here and there between The Nominated Ones.  I viewed what the camera saw from far away, of Angelina Jolie smiling and laughing.  I heard this was such a good group that Alec Baldwin was leaving TV to do movies.  I saw Brad Pitt get up a few times, and it appeared that he was acting like a Dad to everyone, only in a tux.  Some people were just born to wear a tux.  He's one of them.  I was happy to see everyone dressed up, happy to hear the nominations, happy to watch how the winners graciously accepted their Oscar.  2013 was a good year to go to the movies.  And it showed!


No comments:

Post a Comment